Saturday 6 October 2012

October Writing Update

Hi blog readers! I've had some good news so I thought I'd share it with you:

1) My feature script The Automated Heart (here are some concept sketches) is a quarter finalist in the Screenwriting Goldmine competition.

2) Rail, the NFTS animation I wrote for Jack Tilley won the Audience Choice Award at the 2012 Canterbury Anifest. Thank you if you were there and voted for it!

3) I have written three Halloween virals for the new animated youtube channel zubox.tv so keep an eye out for them in the coming weeks! I'll probably bombard you with them anyway though XD

Lets cross our fingers that October will continue to have many good surprises in it for me and also for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...