Sunday 18 November 2012

Bloglovin

I've finally worked out what Bloglovin is and have added a link to my blog blurb. Luckily someone already added me so I didn't mess up setting it up (thank you - feel free to say hello if you haven't).

Please do add me if you use Bloglovin.

Follow on Bloglovin

If you don't know what Bloglovin is, it is a website that collects all the blogs you follow into one place (like the Blogger Reading List or Google Reader). If you are someone who does read a lot of blogs you might want to check out using a blog reader. Reading all your favourite blog posts in one place really does make things much easier and more fun!

Also I think it's hilarious that Blogger's spell check doesn't think 'blog' is a real word XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...