Sunday 24 February 2013

Here Be Impossible Spaces

I'm very pleased to announce that my short story, 'I'd Lock it with a Zipper' will be appearing in Hic Dragones' anthology 'Impossible Spaces'. I'll keep you all updated on how it goes and where you can get a copy via this blog and also my website http://enchantedviolin.com (check it out if you haven't ever yet - it has lots of fun stuff on it too).

For the time being here is the list of featured writers for you to be curious / excited about.

And for something equally impossible...

Here is the moment Pyramid Head makes his appearance in Silent Hill: Homecoming:


And here is animator LambentFox's hilarious re-imagining of it!

4 comments:

  1. That's so nice, congrats! Oh my boyfriend loves Silent Hill, I'm going to show him the video haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you!

      If your boyfriend likes the games he might like some of these other videos I found (and think are funny too!) http://rachelyelding.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/silent-hill-animations.html

      Delete
  2. Well done, Rachel! That's amazing! So happy for you!

    Thanks again for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I blogged about it finally! And soon I will blog about Moomins! Exciting! XXX

    http://missjojangles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sometimes writing can feel slow and lonely so something like this makes me feel very happy. And yay! Moomins!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...