Wednesday 27 March 2013

Playlist: Swear Forever

Okay guys - this will be my last proper post for a few weeks as I'm going on holiday! It is the playlist I listen to whilst writing my latest feature, Swear Forever, a haunting, psychological horror about...

"Love that refuses to die, like a dream that long since became a nightmare."

  1. Will You Love Me Tomorrow? - The Shirelles
  2. Without You - Lana Del Rey
  3. Magic Summertime - Eleni Mandell
  4. With or Without You - Keane
  5. If You Want Love - K.S. Rhoads
  6. My Love Won't Wait - Two Gallants
  7. Woke Up Dead - Kyla La Grange
  8. Tokyo Transfigured (from X The Movie)
  9. Run Boy Run - Woodkid
  10. Coming Undone - Korn
  11. Sea to Sky - Dream Boat
  12. Cradel (Cradle) of Forest - Akira Yamaoka featuring Joe Romersa
  13. Catalyst - Kyla La Grange
  14. No Rest - Dry the River
  15. Run - Blonds
  16. Snake Eyes - The Milk Carton Kids
  17. Here Be Monsters - Ed Harcourt
  18. Mein Herz Brennt (Piano Version) - Rammstein
  19. Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful? - Paloma Faith
  20. Flowers in December - Mazzy Star
  21. I'll See You in My Dreams - Joe Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...