Thursday 14 March 2013

Videos to escape to on a sick day

Hi guys, I'm ill at the moment. If you're ill too (or just bored or curious) please enjoy these videos. 

These Calender of Tales videos come from the BlackBerry10 Keep Moving Neil Gaiman project. Please visit the website to watch all the other videos, look at all the art and read / listen to all the stories <3

April Tale



May Tale



July Tale



September Tale



October Tale



80s Video Dating Montage (reblogged from Rose + the wolf).

I know I'm supposed to find this funny (and I did laugh) but I also found it tragically beautiful. I wonder what kind of relationships they're all in now?



Courtney Stodden's Tweets Read by Janvier



Dirty Girls (a short documentary from 1996)



Amanda Palmer's 'The Art of Asking' TED video



Have a lovely day and if you are ill too, get well soon :-)

4 comments:

  1. Great set of videos! I've watched the Dirty Girls one before, it's very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - it really was! It gave me lots of memories of the 90s too XD

      Delete
  2. Dirty Girls is such a great documentary!! My high school had a group called the dirty boys, or D Boyz for short, so it's extra funny to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol they sound like they should be a 90s boyband.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...