Wednesday 3 April 2013

You Are Tearing Me Apart!

I`m currently in Kanazawa! So here is something silly for you to watch whilst I`m still away!

***
Okay so you might not know this but I love the film The Room. If you haven't seen it - FIND A WAY TO WATCH IT! It is the best bad movie you will ever see! Every minute is pure gold. Honest. I love it so much I use this as my ringtone for my friend Gina. Don't believe me? Watch the trailer!

Some people love The Room so much they've made music about it! Here are my two favourites:

You're Tearing Me Apart Feat. Lisa (Dubstep Remix) by Microw Jupiter

You Are Tearing Me Apart (Lisa) by Connor Adams

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you've seen this, this film is hilarious! My friend actually has a t-shirt with "you're tearing me apart lisa" on it, and a picture of the dude, I can't remeber his name. The dubstep remix is the best. xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes - it is truly epic! My friend stayed in LA for a little while and actually got to meet him! Apparently he is just as freaky in real life!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...