Tuesday 16 July 2013

Liebster Award II

The Blue Jade Press nominated me for the Liebster Award. This makes me so happy - I never imagined a blog like mine would get it once let alone twice so thank you everyone who visits!

I was never able to nominate enough people last time so please forgive me that I am also not able to again this time however I will answer the questions.

Do you speak a second language?
Yes, I speak basic German. I have also previously been to Japanese, Russian, Latin and French classes. I would like to continue with my German and Japanese should I be able to find the classes and the money!

How do you feel about the moon?
I really like the moon. I especially like it when it is full and red.

Why do you use Blogspot and why is it so popular?
I had to own a blog to enter a competition that I didn't win! My choices were Blogger, Tumblr and Wordpress. Though I like the look of Tumblr it doesn't suit my style of blogging (and I'm certain I'd be totally addicted to it). In the end I chose Blogger over Wordpress as Neil Gaiman uses Blogger!

What do normal people i.e. you wonderful people do with summer?
I'm either hiding inside writing (I'm very pale and burnable) or exploring the Kent countryside.

Mac or PC?
I very much love my iPhone and iPod but I use a PC.

What is your ultimate style icon?
Animated / graphic novel characters. They can dress however they like and no one has a problem with it! They are usually super stylish too eg Ramona Flowers, Edward Nygma, Poison Ivy, any character drawn by CLAMP, all the different versions of Lewis Carroll's Alice, etc. I don't know if I have just one person, I'm not into celebrity. I really LOVE the various Japanese street fashions like you see at Harajuku. I guess my favourite of those is Classic Lolita.

Do you consider yourself worthy?
No.

What keeps you up at night?
The idea that I haven't worked hard enough. The idea of losing the people I love. I have a lot of big thoughts that keep me up late at night.

Do you read Rookie?
I'm far too old...but yes. I'd like to write for them.

Do you journal?
I try but I'm really rubbish at remembering to do it. At the start I get really excited and journal loads then I just stop. I've bought Listography because I love making lists (part of my OCD). I think maybe I'll be better at that.

Are you 100% right now?
I don't think I'll ever be 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...